How can I register to www.winwithciti.com?
Does my username need to be the same as my e-mail address with Citibank?
- You will be asked for a username (any valid e-mail address), the last 6 digits of any of your Citi credit cards, and your assigned log-in password. Citibank has sent this log-in password to you via SMS and e-mail. Once registered, you will receive a copy of your registration details at your registered e-mail address.
What is my Log-In password? I haven’t received any on SMS or e-mail.
- No. You can use any active and valid e-mail address that you own and access regularly.
Why do I keep getting an error message saying that my Log-In password is invalid when I try to register?
- Please call the CitiPhone hotline at (02) 995-9999 to check your assigned log-in password.
Do I need my own password after creating an account?
- Please call the CitiPhone hotline at (02) 995-9999 to check your log-in password.
Can I reset my log-in password if I have forgotten it?
- No. You will use your assigned Log-In password and registered e-mail address every time you log-on. You can check the Remember Me option so you don’t have to key in your details every time you access the site
Can I create a winwithciti account on multiple devices (e.g. laptop, smartphone) at the same time?
- No. You will need to use the same log-in password. Please check the registration email for details, or call the CitiPhone hotline at (02) 995-9999 to check your log-in password.
How will I know that I have successfully created a winwithciti account?
- Yes, but only 1 session can be active at a time. If you log-on using another device, you will be automatically logged off from your last session.
What can I win on the winwithciti website?
- You will see a confirmation message on the winwithciti site after submitting your e-mail address and log-in password. A confirmation e-mail will also be sent to the e-mail address you used in the registration.
What purchases on my Citi credit card will earn raffle entries?
One (1) business day after successful registration and thereafter, you will earn one (1) raffle entry every time you make a new Straight or PayLite transaction on your Citi credit card. Your entries will automatically be included in the weekly raffle draw, with the winners announced every Tuesday on the Citi Philippines Facebook page.
Your raffle entry gives you a chance to be one of the ten (10) lucky winners of 1,000,000 Rewards Points (or its equivalent in PremierMiles or cash credits, depending on the Citi card type, as indicated in the promo T&Cs), or one of the two hundred fifty (250) winners of P1,000 shopping e-GC credits.
If you are one of the lucky winners of the P1,000 shopping e-GC credits, you can redeem your prizes on the My Rewards page of your winwithciti account.
Will I receive a notification every time I earn raffle entries?
- New retail purchases (straight or PayLite).
- Note that the following will NOT earn raffle entries.
- Citi Call for Cash
- Citi Balance Transfer
- Citi PayLite After Purchase
- Citi Balance Conversion
- Existing PayLite amortizations
- OneBill transactions
- Auto-debit transaction
- Credit card fees and charges
- CreditShield/Fraud Protect
- Citibank Online payments
- Transactions for business or non-personal uses
- Transactions that are cancelled or refunded
Can I check the number of raffle entries I have earned on my winwithciti account?
- No. Your raffle entries are automatically credited to your account.
Where can I use my P1,000 e-GC credits?
- No. Please call the CitiPhone hotline at (02) 995-9999 to ask for your updated number of raffle entries. Note that number of raffle entries will be based on the count as of a specific weekly cutoff date.
Can I win more than 1 prize?
- The eGCs can be used to purchase eGC voucher/s worth P500 at any of the dining, retail and lifestyle partner merchants on the redemption site. Lucky winners will be able to view a listing of available merchants on the redemption site.
How do I know if I won?
- You can win the 1,000,000 Rewards Points (or equivalent PremierMiles or cash credits, depending on Citi card type, as indicated in the promo T&Cs) once throughout the entire promo period, but you can win the P1,000 e-GCs up to three times (3x). You cannot, however, win more than 1 prize during each raffle draw.
How can I claim my prize?
- Check the Citi Philippines Facebook page every Tuesday for the list of the raffle winners. You may also receive an advisory SMS and/or e-mail from Citi.
Can I just print my e-coupon on on winwithciti and present it to my preferred Instaperx merchant.
- For the 1,000,000 Rewards Points (or equivalent PremierMiles/cash credits):
- The Rewards Points (or equivalent PremierMiles or cash credits, depending on Citi card type, as indicated in the promo T&Cs) will be automatically posted to your account seven (7) business days after the winner announcement.
- For the P1,000 e-GC credits:
- Log-on to your winwithciti account and go to the My Rewards page, where an e-Coupon with the e-GC credits will be posted.
- Click on the REDEEM NOW button on the e-Coupon which will lead you to the Instaperx redemption site.
- Create an account on the Instaperx redemption site using the following information:
- Prize e-Coupon code
- E-mail address where e-GC voucher code will be sent
- Mobile number where the e-GC voucher code will be sent
- After successful account creation, you can already browse Instaperx catalogue and choose your preferred merchants
You can also visit www.citibank.com.ph/millionaire for more details.
Until when can I redeem my eGC prize?
- No. Please refer to the redemption process in How can I claim my prize?
- You can redeem your P1,000 e-GCs on the Instaperx redemption site only until April 5, 2019. Once you have received your corresponding e-GC voucher codes, you can use them at your chosen merchants until April 5, 2020.